- Rekindling imagination in dementia care with the Resonant Interface Rocking Chair, Bennett, P., Hinder, H., Cater, K. Published in Proceedings of the 2016 CHI Conference Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems
- TopoTiles: Storytelling in care homes with Topographic Tangibles, Bennett, P., Hinder, H., Kozar, S., Bowdler, C., Massung, E., Cole, T., Manchester, H., Cater, K. Published in CHI EA 2015 Proceedings of the 33rd Annual ACM Conference Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems
- Resonant Bits: Harmonic Interaction with Virtual Pendulums, Bennett, P., Nolan, S., Uttamchandani, V., Pages, M., Cater, K. and Fraser, M., To be presented at the ninth annual conference for Tangible, Embedded and Embodied Interaction (TEI) , Stanford, 2015 (forthcoming).
- “Is That Thing Still On?: Storytelling, the Stuff of Creativity and the Curation of Self in Everyday Life Among Elderly Extra Care Home Residents in Bristol. Manchester, H. and Kozar, S. (forthcoming).
- ‘“Glad Rags, Feather-Dusted Spiders and Horse-Drawn Harvesters: Gender, Truth and Imagination in Three Approaches to Autobiography/Autoethnography at an Elder Care Home in Bristol.”’. Kozar, SB, International Autobiography Conference Anthology, Oct. 2-4, 2014, Sodertorn University, Stockholm (in review)
- ‘”De-cluttering and Objects of Loss: Toward an Ethnography of “Un-gathering” in Later Life”’, Manchester, H & Kozar, SB 2014,
- Brigstow Institute launch event, University of Bristol, Wills Building, 13th October 2016
- Care Homes of the Future, Thinking Futures Festival, 4th November 2014
- U3A Launceston, 20th October 2014
- U3A Kings Stanley, 9th October 2014 (our write up of the talk is here)
- Pervasive Media Studio Lunchtime Talk – 2nd Oct 2014
- Symposium at the 43rd Annual Conference of the British Society of Gerontology, Southampton, 1-3rd September 2014
- Case study presentation at the RCA for MIDAS’ Agenda Setting Workshop (Methodological Innovation in Digital Arts and Social Sciences), ‘Interdisciplinary insights into the digital and embodiment‘, 30th May 2014
We have designed a Tangible Memories installation that recreates a small section of a care home, allowing us to communicate our project and designs in other settings.